Flower Pillow

Today I completed a pillow from this V and Co. tutorial. The tutorial was easy to follow and the pillow was so easy to make. It's great if you are just learning to sew because you get to practice just straight line sewing and sewing curvy edges.




The only costly thing about the pillow was buying the actual pillow form to go inside, but other than that the felt is very cheap to buy in bulk and there was a sale on the patterned fabric at JoAnn's. Check out the DIY tab if you would like to try it yourself!

14 comments:

  1. Love the pillow. I plan on giving it a try. It'll make a great gift. THANKS FOR THE IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow honestly, glad it'll be going in our apartment. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not great with a needle and thread myself, but nice work you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty. too bad i cant sew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job. You should make me a pillow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats really nice. Wish I could do things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I wish I could do things like this. Looks really nice! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't make a flower, I probably make a gun pillow or a big PlayStation controller lol but nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wish i had the talent for that sort of stuff.My sewing always goes horribly...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My girlfriend buys pillows off of eBay for a good price. Your work is looking good , keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pillows, not only for sleeping on. :D

    ReplyDelete